We may collect and process the following data about you
At Grass Barbers we understand that your privacy is very important to you. That’s why we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users of our website and any other services we provide (“our services”).
Please read this entire policy carefully. When registering an account, or using our website and services, you are agreeing to the practices described below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, our data controller is Grass Barbers London LTD (collectively referred to as “Grass Barbers”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
If you don’t understand any parts of the policy or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: GRASS BARBERS LONDON LTD
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Generator Business Centre, 95 Miles Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 3FH
Telephone number: 020 3397 3819
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description during and/or after the provision of the services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the services and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily, when you:
- register with us and log in through our website;
- create an account in our website;
- submit a booking enquiry through our website;
- make a booking/order through our website;
- complete contact or enquiry forms on, or otherwise provide information via, our website;
- subscribe to receive any newsletter we may offer from time to time;
- complete any voluntary surveys we may ask you to participate in from time to time;
- send feedback to us via our website;
- respond to our marketing communications;
- correspond with us by telephone, post or email or via the instant chat function on our website;
Information that we may collect automatically each time you visit our website:
- basic demographic information and preferences (if you opted in for sharing demographic data in your Google Account; technical information, including the type of device) you use, network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use, etc;
- statistical usage data about our users’ browsing actions, patterns, interactions and navigation through our website. Please note that this data does not identify any individual;
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information you give to us:
– to administer any account you may have with us;
– to manage your order or respond to order enquiry;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or the services;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
– to notify you about any changes to our terms and conditions and our services, to communicate any information about your order with you and to send you any account-related information and announcements;
– to ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
– to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that we feel may interest you by post, telephone, SMS or email;
We use the information about you that we collect automatically:
– to administer our website for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our website and services, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device;
– to monitor and improve the security, quality and efficiency of our products and services;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features on the website when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you and to otherwise manage our relationship with our clients;
We use the information about you that we collect from other sources in combination with the information you give to us and the information about you that we collect automatically. We will only use such information for the purposes set out above.
WHERE WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
By using our services, you are authorising us to process your information anywhere we do business.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure server. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the information stored and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
All payments made through our website or over the phone are processed by our selected third party payment processing services, PayPal. We do not store any of your credit or debit card details in connection with your payment.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
– If when you are paying for a service you decide to pay by credit or debit card, we will share your payment-related information with entities we have engaged to process payments and provide similar financial services (for example fraud prevention). In any such case the service providers are allowed to process only the information solely for the purposes necessary to perform the requested service.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Grass Barbers, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
– If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to any services provided to you by the service provider, in which case we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts. The information which we provide to such agencies may in turn be provided by those agencies to other organisations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. Information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other jurisdictions;
– Protect clients and/or any third parties;
– If we are forced to protect our own rights, property and operations (enforcing contract performance or pursuing remedies or limiting damages we may sustain).
We are committed to securing personal information and any data we collect from clients. We use physical, technical and organisational security safeguards to help protect the information that we have collected from unauthorised access and third parties. However, please note that no server, network or data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through our websites, apps and account systems and make no assurance about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse. By choosing to share any information with us, you are accepting this risk.
WHO ON OUR TEAM HAS ACCESS
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators, Engineers and Managers can access:
Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Additionally, you can limit the personal information you share. The only way we collect personal information is when you provide it to us voluntary. You can choose to browse some parts of the Grass Barbers website without ever creating an account, purchasing a service or otherwise submitting personal information to us. Any personal information that is given to us will generally be retained for as long as your account is active or for as long as it is necessary to provide a service or operate our business unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We welcome any feedback about third-party websites linked to from our websites.
CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS