Lady Neville Recreation Ground, named after the wife of a local High Court judge who purchased the land in 1895 when it was put up for sale as building plots. Their daughter, Miss Edith Neville gifted the property to the parish as a recreation ground in 1925. Based off Banstead High Street the recreation ground houses a cricket club as well.
Banstead Downs Golf Course is one of the most beautiful golf courses founded back in 1890. The course designed by world famous golf course designer James Braid. The ground base of the course is chalk, which means that the drainage is fantastic and a club can stay open while other London courses might be shut due to waterlogged fields. It is one of the most significant centres for keen golfers open pretty much all year round.